Saturday, November 11, 2006

|i'm done|


Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.
____________________________________________
love is death, just slower
i never thought i'd feel so empty, i mean, i know emptiness, but this, this is unreal.
people question why i hurt myself, i hurt myself because i can take full responsibility for it..
and i can beat you all to it before you weaken me with each of your blows..
i'm sick today, sick to my fucking stomach and my chest feels like someone is ice picking my heart..
i have a dinner party at 7 and the mere thought of putting on a smile for everyone sickens me more..
i'm pissed off and i'm fucking hurt and my arms bear the marks of a girl who has been let down..
if only she knew she lets herself down more often than anyone else..
fuck.

No comments: