Wednesday, October 18, 2006

[changes]

i think i need to change..
actually, i know i need to make some changes..
it's just getting up the courage to make them and move forward..
fear is a horrid emotion that really likes to complicate things..
i'm done being complicated, atleast, with myself..

i still find it easier to remain a mystery to most..
and remain a closed book, because then no one can hurt me..
until i'm ready to honestly take that chance and allow myself to be vulnerable..
i'm sorry if this offends anyone, but it's who i am, and it's what has gotten me this far..

i am working on it though, i'm working through it..

i've help, i know now that i'm not alone, i've people to lean on..

one person in general who owns me completely.. and makes me undeniably happy.
another who is slowly becoming one of my best friends, that i adore.. and isnt afraid to stress my insecurities to me..
and someone who continues to back me, even when i want to kill them,..

<3
even though i'm dying, it's a good day.

No comments: