Sunday, November 26, 2006

!@#!@#!@#!

bad mood.. VERY fucking bad mood..

i cant fucking sleep and my head, chaotic..

i think everything is starting to hit me and i'm done pretending that i'm ok..

i'm not ok, and i'm not going to fake my way through it anymore..

i dont know how to deal with it, and i think it's just all finally smothering me..
i've hit the breaking point and all i can think of doing is screaming at the top of my lungs..

i thought if i just kept smiling and pretending i was ok, everything would subside, but it hasnt and i dont think its going to..

this is where i run, this is where i turn my back on everything and just walk..

i didnt want this to happen, i tried to not let it make me want to push,.. but now, all i can think of doing is burying myself, far away from anything remotely resembling you, or us..

i've no words..

No comments: