Tuesday, November 21, 2006

|hrm|

i've no idea what has me depressed so badly, i mean, i've a lot of ideas.. but..
i've no solutions to any of the problems..

i cant turn back time, so i'd not be able to postpone my birthday..
i cant fast forward, to absolve the pain and hurt i feel from being subjected to his mistake..
and i definitely cant take back all the years that i repressed the memories of my childhood, as to not have to constantly think about them now, and have them hinder who i am or who i'm becoming..

i just don't how to breathe anymore, i don't know how to forge through and come out on top..

i'm taking one day at a time but, it's not helping.. i'm impatient..

i want everything to be ok and alright, RIGHT fucking now..

i could literally rip the hair from my skull with how frustrated i am..

it HAS to be ok, i dont know what i'd honestly do to myself if it werent..

No comments: