Thursday, November 02, 2006

|i want to go back|

how do you explain to someone that you could spend a lifetime in their arms?

there doesnt even need to be words, just glances and a tightened squeeze..


i dont know what happend, nor can i explain it.. i've no idea how everything just transpired as it did.. but amongst everything, there remains one constant and that is my love for you.. it's the truest form and it'll never falter..

i cant stop crying, i cant stop wishing i could get each and every one of those moments back and stay there forever..

the morning before i left, i wanted to die in your arms.. just so i could have that moment, for always and never let it go..


now, i feel as though you are letting me go, because it's easier..
i understand,.. and i'd never stop you.. just don't ever forget.. i love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not letting you go.
it's hard for me to understand how you don't want to be with me, yet, your heart still belongs to me.
a part of me thinks it would be easier if you didn't like me, or had feelings for someone else. that way... there would be a reason, and i wouldn't have to question everything about myself and "us."
i love you, with all of me.
and that's not going to change.

[bitter] said...

i don't have reasons, i just have a feeling, and a notion that i need to be content with me, before allowing someone else into my 'big' picture..

i dont want you questioning yourself.. i already told you, it's not you.. you're perfect..

i, on the other hand, am not.

i'm working on that, atleast trying to, and in the meanwhile i'm trying to find out what exactly 'we' are..

YOU will always have my heart, no one will ever capture it like you have.. and as horrible as that sounds, its the truth..

If there ever comes a day, that the chance comes that someone else 'might' enter my life, they'll be measured up to you, and with that being said, they'll more than likely, fail.