Saturday, November 04, 2006

|swing me around|

there are no words anymore..
only facial expressions that i've witnessed, which could melt me..
and stop me completely in my tracks..

nothing else really seems as important as those 6 days were..
i know i've a lot to overcome and face, and many changes to make..
and at first i didn't think you'd understand or wish to stick around..
but now, knowing that you are willing to do so, doesnt make me as afraid anymore..
i actually feel as though i can get through this and i can do it..

i still have my moments, and i still cry atleast once a day because i miss you..
that, i do believe, will not change..

I learned a lot on this trip:
she made me believe that friends are an important factor and balance in life..
and you really have nothing if you don't have friends.. especially ones such as the both of you..
and you, you made me realize how wonderful it is to be loved, unconditionally, without restriction.. and the memories that you and I made, will last a lifetime until we can make more..

i smiled today, the first time in days.. and even though i cried shortly after.. i still smiled..

i love you,.

No comments: