Saturday, November 18, 2006

|pieces|


shattered and shifted, I break away the parts of me that are left attached to you..
I try to find the best way to detach my heart from your hands, but fail with each attempt..
you hurt me and with each word, pushed the knife deeper into the wound..
I don’t know how to mend whats been done, or whether I wish to..
but with each moment that passes, I cant shake you from my thoughts..
I am still left with tremdous doubt and the agony of what was done..
I am forever inflicted with the distrust of it all and the constant fear of its reoccurence..
devastated and devoured by my own repetitive synopsis of it, I cower and crumble..
your arms were once my salvation, now they’re nothing more than a retreat..
I could loathe you from my very core and hate you with a passion..
but the love I held for you, from day one until today, will still prevail..
I just hope its enough to save us

No comments: