Wednesday, November 29, 2006

|pssssha|

i was thinking...
they say:

life is a play and all the world a stage
well, if that's the case
i must have missed my part and forgot my lines
i want another role
-J-

randomness:

i hate 99.9% of the human population, equally & unconditionally, i do not believe in favortism.

i love rain, i want to be kissed in the rain, like its the last kiss on earth.

i like being spoiled and reassured, even if i don't act like it, i still do.

i bite my bottom lip, alot.. especially if i'm nervous or frustrated.

i have a few, ok several, OCD's, mainly with dishes being in the sink and socks laying on/over the floor, but again, that's just 2 of several.

i have insomnia and it's sometimes severe, unless someone is sleeping next to me, then i can sleep for days.

i am addicted to chapstick and lipgloss, they're my best friends.

i love cuddling, i'm a cuddle whore.

clowns, spiders, the Halloween movie theme music & Michael Myers, thunder and mosquito's are all the spawns of satan and could possibly send me into cardiac arrest.

i love poetry, any and/or all.. except for my own, then i'm my own worst critic.

i touch people more so with my words, then my own two hands.

i do not trust anyone, ever..

i've only been in love once.. and highly doubt i ever will be again, because i don't want to be. Y

slow driver's in the passing lane, people who chew with their mouth open, gum smackers, egotistical bastards, people who judge others before even speaking to them, dumb fucking racists, abercrombie clad whores, liars, cheaters, back stabbing so-called friends, and my parents should all be strung up, upside down while being bludgeoned to death with steel baseball bats.

i hate myself more than i hate anyone else, ok, that's a lie, i hate my exhusband more.. but i'm second on the list.

i love sarcasm, it's swoon worthy.

i still wish on stars, every night, because i do believe someday, the one i wish on won't burn out.

i'm a little girl who still wants her prince to come and rescue her.

i want someone to want me for who i am, not what i am, what i look like or who they want me to eventually be.

No comments: