Wednesday, April 18, 2007

|life|

I have so much on my mind, I don't even know where to start.
Thinking about being possibly with child, has me freaking out.

I can't broadcast this everywhere, since too many people have big mouths, so I thought to myself, why not here? I need an outlet, so now, I'll use it.

I know he loves me, I know I love him, but what this could possibly mean, is devastating to me. I don't want to have him feel strapped down. This wasn't a choice that either of us made. It happend. Now, come tomorrow, we'll know just what to expect. His school is the most important thing to me. I made him well aware of how I felt on that issue. I am more than willing to be on the back burner for his education, and if I feel at all like I am impeding upon it, I shall remove myself from said situation. Even as hard as that sounds, it will be done. I want what's best for him, not for me. He is my numero uno priority.

On a happier note, he'll be here tomorrow night until Monday. I am ecstatic. I have never needed someone's arms around me as much as I do his, now.

No comments: