Monday, April 02, 2007

|space|

i need to vent, rant, cry, whatever..
i, for the longest time have sat back, and took the brunt of whatever it is you call "this"..i've sat quietly by, while you took time "off" and distanced yourself..i've stuck by your side when you had decisions to make, or needed to contemplate options..i remained faithful over definitive space and time..i cried myself to sleep some nights, because it seemed like we were falling apart..i stayed awake, by the phone, for the call that never came, when you promised it would..i gave my heart and soul, even if it took breaking yours first, to realize where mine was and wanted to be..
but, i can't do this anymore..
i can't sit here, like i have for MONTHS.. and wonder whats next..and when that something "next" is going to happen or arrive..

i need to do some things for me, like i originally planned..i need to breathe, alone, and see where life takes me..even if it whisks me away to places unforseen..
i need to figure out my game plan.. i need to work on my career, my family, my health..
all of those things which ended up on a backburner, because i wasn't living for me..i was living for us, and us never happend.. even with the ample amount of time that was laid before us..
i need space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.