Saturday, November 18, 2006

|FUCK you|

i'm fucking hurt..

i'm fucking upset..

i'm fucking pissed off..

i'm fucking seething..

i'm fucking livid..

i'm fucking heartbroken..

i'm just ..

FOR FUCKS SAKE.. I don't FUCKING know anything.. not anymore..

the pain, the fucking pain.. thats all i know..

YOU make me cut pieces away.

there should be no room for excuses or explanations..
NONE..

i'm done, i'm not a gullible little girl.. i'm a fucking woman, with a heart, who was putting her best foot forward and everything on the line..

you should have known the possibility could have arose and chose to inform me.. but yet, you didnt..
so now what makes you believe that i'm going to suck it all up and believe you now..
NOW that you've been caught..

you tell me i'm jumping to conclusions, and that you're pissed off..

I'M THE ONE ON THE FUCKING RECEIVING END OF THIS..

but, i suppose that matters not..

i fucking hate you right now..

No comments: